Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DISPOSABLE SUMMER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taken with a Kodak disposable camera

Untill now, I've never in my life had a disposable camera. While processing boxes of gifts for my recent trip to Vietnam, we were allowed to take some of the gifts that couldn't be sent for various reasons (cameras were useless since they wouldn't possibly be able to develop them) for a donation to the charity. These are some of the photos from the past few weeks with the camera that cost me no more than a gold coin. I love the fact that it was small enough to always have in my bag, cheap enough so I didn't need to worry about leaving it on the beach while I get an ice cream or leave by the side of the pool in the risk of getting splashed.
Oh and as you might notice I've finally set up my scanner... prepararing to scan the shit out of anything and everything!

6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful colours! I bought a new lens for my analog camera so I am hopefully getting back into film photography soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love how pictures come out on disposables, they always look so fresh but ever so slightly aged. Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes always such a secure feeling to have a scanner. I must say I always anticipate using it more than I do...but that just adds to the magic of when it actually gets a work out. And dayum do I wanna be lying on a beach right now
      x
      P.s. Please go ahead and caption the baby photos. I have another couple that are dying for a speech bubble. This isn't a self promo but umm they're on my facebook page which would be a most convenient means to do so ;)
      (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-Kara-Photographer/133936376658200?ref=ts)

      Delete
  3. waow what a view.. I wish I was on the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl you're such a sweetheart! happy sunday:)

    ReplyDelete