Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DEVELOPED

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some photos from my first fully self-processed and developed roll of film - the novelty of watching the photo appear as you put the paper in the developer in the darkroom still hasn't lost its novelty for me.

It's been a big past few weeks, having almost no time after the accident to actually process it - being so busy with uni work and other work. Then there was also something else this week (that I won't go into) which caused a lot of initial excitement, followed by immense disappointment. Moral of the story: I need to learn to not take things so seriously. Sorry to get so emo on y'all. I'm off to make some bircher muesli for tomorrow's breakfast.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are fantastic! Sounds like you've been caught up in a lot recently, hope you get a break soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so lovely, that last one by the pool especially. I love how grainy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, well done, they turned out amazing!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete