Thursday, August 2, 2012

DER OSTEN

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Mustafas Gemüsekebap 
Mehringdamm 32 
Kreuzberg 

Berlin... it's a close 2nd as my favourite city. I'd well and truly caught Berlin fever after having lived very close to it in 2010 and I loved visiting it again last month. For the 8 days I was there the weather wasn't quite the 'Berlin summer' temperatures I had hoped for - swimming in lakes and eating endless cones of 80 cent gelato - but it was nonetheless amazing, and it feels bittersweet looking through these pictures again. Did I mention the super cheap, hearty food?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
St. Gaudy Café 
Gaudystraße 1 
Prenzlauer Berg 
(Delicious, hearty vegetarian & vegan food - came back here a few times. Extra points for the cute American barista.)
Photobucket Photobucket
Mauerpark Flohmarkt 
Sundays 
Bernauer Straße 
Mitte
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hackescher Markt Markets 
Thursdays & Saturdays 
Mitte

No comments:

Post a Comment