Friday, October 12, 2012

MOTION ONE



Music: 
1. Alt-J - Fitzpleasure
2. Flume - Sleepless
3. Polographia - Righteous Hit
(I do not own this music, please support these artists)

I always thought Motion Graphics / animation wouldn't be my thing - and it still isn't really - but in hindsight I quite enjoyed this uni assignment. The task was to create 3 clips, each not over 10 seconds long. The first was to show 'Concealing & Revealing' with a word or phrase, the second 'Repetition & Movement' and the last 'Type in Motion'. It was the first time I'd ever used Adobe After Effects which I found quite a challenge, especially with production time being less than three weeks to learn and create everything! These are super simple & I'm looking forward to exploring the world of motion graphics more in the future.

1 comment: